Welcome to our dedicated club kit page!
Our club kit is produced by Raceskin, a fantastic family run business based in Yorkshire supplying innovative and high quality custom clothing to a number of triathlon and sports clubs across the UK.
Club kit is a great way of promoting the club and joining in the fun on race day or at training. We offer a variety of triathlon, cycling and running items which are available to order via our dedicated online club shop.
Our online shop will open periodically throughout the year for new orders with the latest window open now until 25th May 2020. The shop can be accessed here.
- Quoted prices include an additional 10% which has been added to each item to help mitigate against our club order not meeting minimum order quantities for that item. Where a minimum order quantity is met for a particular item then the relevant 10% will be automatically refunded directly to the buyer by Raceskin once the order window closes.
- All orders should be processed via the online shop with payment due at time of ordering (paid directly through the online shop).
- Kit orders will be posted directly to each individual buyer with delivery costs confirmed as part of the shopping cart.
- Expected timescales for delivery is 4-6 weeks from when the shop window closes.
- For those members who were unable to try on the recent sizing samples, the following male & female sizing charts can be used as a guide to decide on required sizes for the triathlon, cycling and running kit.
- Female members should use the male sizing chart when choosing their tri suit, tri top and tri short sizes, the female sizing chart should be used for cycling and running kit. When placing an order please do though choose the relevant gender from the drop down option, the female tri items for example have a different pad and modesty panel from the male equivalent.
- Rear pockets are included as standard with the tri top and tri suit items (pockets not shown in the shop images).
- Please use the relevant male or female sizing charts when choosing your required armwarmer size.
- Sizing Charts:
- Swim hats will continue to be available separately at poolside on Thursday evenings, individually priced at £5.
- Club buffs are also available, individually priced at £13.
For all club kit enquiries and questions please contact Andrew Gallagher either via email: Lbtriclubkit@outlook.com or in person at poolside.